Help Desk Support
The Technology Services helpdesk is open from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday, all year round, with few exceptions.
- The online helpdesk can be found online at https://servicedesk.prsd.ab.ca/
- The helpdesk can also be reached by phone at 780-624-3515
More information can be found in the staff portal.
Chromebook for Education Family and Staff Purchase Program
The Peace River School Division is proud to partner with BCOM Computers to provide quality Chromebooks designed for our K-12 environment. Preferred discounts are available to the students enrolled within our programs and to our staff. To help you in this process we have put together an easy to navigate website.
Supporting PRSD Classrooms
The PRSD Technology Services department works to provide high-quality infrastructure, devices, support, and training to meet our educational and operational needs. The dedicated team of IT professionals is based at Central Operations in Grimshaw but travels to all schools to provide services as needed. Some of this services include:
- Procurement and repair of various user devices, including computers, Chromebooks, and iPads
- Installation and maintenance of the division communication networks, including phone lines, networking, and Wi-Fi
- Installation and repair of classroom projectors, TV’s, and projectors
- Provisioning and support for video conferencing hardware and software
- Design, installation, and maintain VOIP phone system and paging
- Procure and support the printer and copier fleet at all sites
- Setup and support video surveillance and security systems
- School Signage installation and support
- Gym, Library, and Theatre AV Systems
- Provision user accounts and provides support for Office 365 and Google Workspace for Education
- Installation and support of major and minor software solutions needed to operate a school
- And much more…