Taken from the Government of Alberta Website:
Alberta entered Step 1 on February 9. The following changes will come into effect at this time, unless otherwise stated.
- Restrictions Exemption Program removed, along with most associated restrictions.
- Capacity limits in large facilities and entertainment venues (500+) remain in place, but food and beverages now allowed in seats.
- Capacity limits for locations not covered under the REP program are removed.
- Mandatory masking requirements removed for:
- children 12 and under in all settings as of February 14
- children and youth in schools for any age as of February 14
PRSD will keep students, parents and staff informed and up to date if any changes are made.