PRSD Scenario 1 School Re-entry Plan
The Peace River School Division (PRSD) is pleased to provide the PRSD 2020-21 School Relaunch Plan. One of the division's guiding principles for decision making is "we will ensure health and safety for our students and staff." This plan is designed to support our collective responsibility to ensure we maximize health and safety for students and staff while also ensuring that student learning continues.
Implementation of this School Relaunch Plan may change based on future direction from the Chief Medical Officer of Health. It is based on the best available information and conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This plan will evolve and be adjusted as the status of the COVID-19 pandemic changes.
Scenario 1 Relaunch Plan Scenario 1 Quick Guide Under 18 Daily Checklist Adult Daily Checklist Stay at Home Guide If a Student Has Symptoms Parents' Guide to 2020-21 School Year Back to Class Info Sheet
Mental Health Resources
Peace River AHS Mental Health and Addictions: 780-624-6151
Phone supports available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- KIDS Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Alberta Mental Health Helpline: 1-877-303-2642
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
Mental Health Links
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health - Alberta Health Services
- Second Step: COVID-19 Response. Resources for Students and Families.
- AHS Provincial Addiction and Mental Health: Coping and Connection for Children & Families During COVID-19.
- Talking to Children About COVID-19
- Getting Smart: Extending Social-Emotional Learning into the Home.
- Confident Parents, Confident Kids: a site with parent and child resources that support social-emotional development.
- Mind Up
- Mind Yeti