Alberta Education Early Childhood Services
Alberta Education is committed to exploring options that provide children with access to early learning opportunities. Early Childhood Services (ECS) includes options for educational programming for children as young as 2½ years old.
- Follow the link to find: Standards for the Provision of Early Childhood Special Education: the 4 A’s – Access, Appropriateness, Accountability, Appeals
- Follow the link to find Early Childhood Services Fact Sheets:
- Early Childhood Age of Eligibility
- Early Childhood Programming for Special Needs
- Early Childhood Programming
- Family Oriented Programming
- Early Learning Contact List
- Important Dates
- PUF Application Fact Sheet
- Disability/Delay: Where can parents go for help?
- Mon enfant a été évalué comme ayant une déficience. À qui puis-je m’adresser pour obtenir de l'aide?
- Clarification of Special Education Code 30
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Francisation Programming
- Community-based program guidelines
- Follow the link to find Kindergarten Program Statement 2008
- Follow the link to find My Child’s Learning: A Parent Resource