School Bus Fees
- Students who reside less than 2.4km from their school are not eligible for free transportation
- A bus pass may be purchased permitting them to ride the school bus
Annual Bus Pass Fees
- Gr k-12 Regular bus route $450
Payment of Fees
Registering Your Child
- If your child is eligible for bussing (more than 2.4km from their attending school) please submit the online School Bus Registration.
- If you are having difficulty, you may call the Transportation Office at 780-624-3006 or 1-800-816-4711.
- If your child is ineligible for bussing (less than 2.4km from their attending school) you may register by completing the online School Bus Registration, however, THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE PLACED ON THE SCHOOL BUS ROUTE UNTIL A BUS PASS HAS BEEN PURCHASED.
Please review the bus rider rules with your children.
- Advise the Transportation Office & your bus driver if your child has any medical or behaviour conditions.
- It may take up to two weeks for processing of registrations. Please register early!
- Show your child where his or her bus stop is located and how to get home from the bus stop before the first day of school.
- The bus driver may only allow students off at their designated stop and is not permitted to relocate stops. If parents are not comfortable with allowing their child to walk to and from the stop, arrangements should be made to have someone meet your child at their designated stop.
- School bus delays and cancellations may be viewed by visiting www.prsd.ab.ca by clicking on bus route updates.
- For further information on School bus transportation please refer to the Peace River School website or call (780) 624-3006 or toll free 1-800-816-4711