In September of 2013, a Joint C2 Committee was established in the Peace River School Division, to fulfill requirements of the Provincial Framework Agreement with teachers.
The purpose of the C2 Committee is to, at a local level, identify jurisdiction-initiated tasks or policies that can be eliminated or modified to reduce the workload of teachers and improve their efficacy. The committee members are:
- June Hickey - Teacher Lead
- Ann Sorenson - ATA Local Past President
- Aleeta Ploc - School Administrator Representative
- Ted Gordon - Teacher Representative
- Darren Kuester - Board Chair
- Nan Bartlett - Trustee Lead
- Paul Bennett - Superintendent of Schools
- Denise Fortier - Corporate Secretary
- Cathy Rasmussen - Senior Education Manager, Alberta Education
Click here for the C2 Committee Updates and Reports.
Staff, click here for the Best Practices Share Site.